Friday, January 20, 2012

Caterpillar


I tried a new technique on this card. Its called frosted window and uses vellum in the one layer. There is a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers. All materials are from my stash.  It fits the following challenges;          
Corrosive Challenges by Janet Challenge #140 is "Ring in the New Year" and we want to see something brand new on your creation. The frosted window is a new technique for me.
Flutter by Wednesdays This week we have your favorite challenge~ OPEN.
Heather-Bitten by the Bug2 A caterpillar from Walk In My Garden. 
My Time to Craft Challenge #171 - Your Favourite Embellishment - My favorite embellishments are butterflies.
There She Goes #139 Back to nature. Make a card or project with a scene of Back to Nature.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The colors are so bright and fun, definitely makes me think spring. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The colors are so bright and fun, definitely makes me think spring. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! love the spring colors! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty! Definitely makes me think of Spring! thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, spring is here. We are waiting anxious for flowers to bloom and cute caterpillars to roam our earth. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun, bright card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Time to Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete