Sunday, June 26, 2011

Favorites


My favorite tool is Nestabilities. I think I use one nearly every card. My favorite technique is embossing (wet or dry). The embellishment that I use most are the layered flowers. The large main flower’s layers were cut with the Spellbinders Nestabilities set “Dahlia.“ The matching flower set was embossed in white.

It fits the following challenges;
365 Cards Day 116 - So "fan"tastic Use one technique, one tool, and one embellishment that you are just crazy about on your card.
Card Patterns #121 Sketch
The Craftypad # 127 - Soft Pastels
The Secret Crafter Saturday - EMBOSSING This can be dry or heat or even both.
A Spoonfull of Sugar # 157 - Ribbon and Bows.
Stampin’ for the Weekend #11 And now onto this week's challenge. Our challeng is "My Favorite Things".

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! And I love my nesties too (great minds)! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning - fabulous use of nesties and embossing - love it. :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

    Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation and great embossing, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. I have candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've used the Nesties, this is so pretty :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love that layered flower! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. I love the embossing on the rose. The colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This flower is so pretty and such a lovely coloured card.

    ReplyDelete