Friday, July 1, 2011

Black Butterfly


A friendship card with my favorite embellies - Layed flowers and butterfly. All materials are from my stash.



It fits the following challenges;

365 Cards Day 119 - Feeling Punchy this challenge, which is all about creating your own embellies using paper punches. Layered Flowers.
Alphabet Challenge - Our challenge for you this week is I for Insect.
Digi Doodle Shops #65 Anything Goes.
Flutterby Wednesdays The challenge this week is OPEN! just be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or angel,
Lexis Creations For this week's challenge we would love to see all your projects with the theme 'A BUGS LIFE' . We want to see all those fabulous creations using bugs in your images...butterflies, ladybugs, bees, dragonflies etc.
Pals Paper Arts 100 - What's Your Technique  - Embossing is my favorite.
There she goes #113: A Challenge To DIE For! Use at least three different dies or punches on your card/project. I used three flower punches and two circle punches.

8 comments:

  1. Hi. This is so beautiful, I love Butterflies. Fab colour combo too. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great monochrome card! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges
    Debbie Dt x
    (Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous. I love the colour combo, the punched flowers and label.. butterfly adds the finishing touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card and that butterfly sticker is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. I love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
    hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. One very beautiful friendship card. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete